Primary channels for effective sales:
There are many different channels, where you can find potential customers. They divide into two categories: traditional and online media channels. The best channel choice for you depends on the industry, employees and company strategy. With the following, we will bring to attention five most important channels of today, which are crucial for creating revenue.
- Referrals – referrals are the best way to find the customer, who needs precisely the product or service you are offering. Referrals are usually your friends, acquaintances, customers, partners etc. It is the most successful way to reach you sales goals. Referrals usually mention quality and satisfaction in their recommendations. If you think about it, no one would recommend anyone, who did a bad and sloppy job.
- SEO – search engine optimization is a marketing activity aiming towards being seen on search engines with the keywords that describe your product or service the best. Your customers use search engines and almost every product or service gets searched online with your company included. When the person find
- Co-marketing – let’s imagine a scenario, where you offer a product or a service A while your partner offers B and those products or services are interrelated. In this case it would be beneficial for the both of you to make a deal to recommend each other. This helps to grow your sales and share marketing costs.
- Trade shows, fairs, conferences, courses – all these are traditional ways of attracting clients. You can easily introduce your products or services to potential buyers and they can ask for extra information on the spot. This way the potential customers can be convinced of the quality and suitability of what you are offering.
- Social media – includes channels like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc, which are playing an important role in people’s everyday life. The ads and messages in those networks change people’s patterns of behavior and this gives you a great opportunity to build a strong brand image. A strong image and being present online gives you a competitive advantage compared to companies who ignore those channels.